A byte of life from the Land of Sumos and Sushi

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

FRESH: The Fukui Ski Guide

Those who are hungry for snow can now check out my latest piece of work; The Fukui Ski and Snowboard Guide. Last winter, I made it my mission to visit as many of the ski areas within range of Fukui as I could, to allow me to put together a much needed guide to showcase what was on offer to winter sports enthusiasts living here, and I believe it's the first of its kind in English.

It's full of photos so if you'd like to see what snowboarding in Fukui is like, take a gander. A big thanks goes out to web mistress Kim Daniels, who did all the web design and will now be helping me out with further web projects.

Rumors flying around the staff room suggest the first snow in Ono city might arrive early next week.

My board is ready and waiting.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lewis said...

I had a look - great stuff!!!

There's still more work to do though - what about Imajo 365 and the ski runs down south?

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 9:44:00 pm

 
Blogger Lewis said...

PS I can't bloody wait to get snowboarding again - when I got home after buying my snowboard I stood on it posing for ages and pretended it was snowing.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 9:45:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great work - thats a really good collection of information. maps would make it perfect! can't wait to try some of those runs out.....

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 11:19:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home