A byte of life from the Land of Sumos and Sushi

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Linkin Park

Thanks to the help of fine English Gentlemen Lewis, I have now managed to install a "Links" section to the site. Should you ever grow tired of my words, several different prespectives of life in these parts are just a click away.

I have on offer for your viewing pleasure:

Lewis - A fellow brit, and lover of tea ceremony living in a small town called Asahi.
Brandon - My fellow mountaineer, living in the neighbouring city on Katsuyama, and written in a very enthusiastic American stlye, check it out it's FREAKIN AWESOME!!!
Laura - The fine Finn, who lives in the big smoke of Fukui City itself.

I have also installed a web counter, so I'll know how many people are checking in... and if I find out you're not bothering... there'll be trouble. Don't make me come over there.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is this? A love in? Mucho comments flying between the Sam and Brandon Blogs (see "Sam's Party")! Brandon's site is good but your style and wit kick ass! Keep the posts coming!
By the way...........it's PUK'IN in Whistler!

Saturday, December 11, 2004 3:09:00 pm

 
Blogger The Funky Drummer said...

Identify Yourself!
Is that none other than Missie Chan??
Glad you like what you see - No snow here in O-town yet.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004 10:35:00 am

 
Blogger The Funky Drummer said...

Don't worry - fresh posts coming soon.
Booked my flights for whistler - seeya in March!

Tuesday, December 14, 2004 3:06:00 pm

 
Blogger Lewis said...

Come on Sam, post more things for me to read, otherwise I'll have to do some work.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004 3:27:00 pm

 
Anonymous Nick said...

You probably don't check in on this site anymore, seeing as how it is years since you last posted.. But I was still intrested in checking out the links that you mentioned in this post. But I can't find them anywhere!
I'm also from Finland and have spent a year in Japan, so I would like to read Lauras posts.. Also your american mountaineer friend sounds like a fun blog to read.. Could you maybe point me in the direction of these two?

Many thanks for an awesome blog!

Sunday, October 24, 2010 4:02:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home